Funding for K-12 STEM Teacher Development
Funding (~$500) is available for teacher professional development, which can include attending workshops or seminars, purchasing materials for use in the classroom or out-of-school educational setting, continuing education, and other related activities.
Applications are accepted at any time. An application consists of a short document (about 1 page) including the following:
- Description of the activity, including the science content and benefit to the teacher, school, or organization
- If asking for support to attend a workshop, please include the following:
- Name and affiliation of the proposed workshop
- Approximate date of the workshop
- Proposed venue
- Brief description of the workshop
- Target audience for the workshop (i.e., K-12 science teachers, general public, combination of both, etc.)
- A short justification of attending the workshop
- Summary of the total anticipated budget and the amount requested from the WSGC
Email the above information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow-up for funded events:
The organizers of any event receiving WSGC funding through this program are asked to submit a "Funded Event Form" as soon as possible after the event takes place. Please submit the form by e-mail to email@example.com.
Forms: College level program and Pre-college program
This page was last updated Monday, December 16, 2013 10:41 AM
is an investment in America's future.
As explorers, pioneers, and innovators, we
boldly expand frontiers in air and space to
inspire and serve America and to benefit the
quality of life on Earth.