Community College REU - Research Experience for Undergraduates
Wyoming NASA Space Grant and the UW Department of Chemistry offer summer research fellowships for students from community colleges in the summer, with a focus on Wyoming community colleges, although students from around the country are welcome to apply. The fellowships provide students a unique opportunity to work in a research lab with a professor or graduate student mentor. Students will work on individual projects in collaboration with mentors for 10 weeks at the University of Wyoming in Laramie, Wyoming. This is a great opportunity to become familiar with the UW campus, meet other students from around the state and the country, and to get real-life, hands-on research experience. This opportunity is open to community college students majoring in science and engineering fields. For more information, check out the FLYER!
- Students must be U.S. citizens
- Community college students majoring in science or engineering fields are eligible to apply
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Summer stipend of $4,500 plus summer food stipend
- Free apartment-style living accommodations
- The summer fellowship dates are: May 22 - July 28, 2017
Completed applications must be submitted by the deadline: March 20, 2017
- APPLY HERE!
- 2 Letters of Recommendation required - please have your recommenders e-mail letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated Tuesday, February 14, 2017 11:47 AM
is an investment in America's future.
As explorers, pioneers, and innovators, we
boldly expand frontiers in air and space to
inspire and serve America and to benefit the
quality of life on Earth.